You've Got Questions, We've Got Answers.
Do I have to be home when the crew cleans?
Nope! We are happy to enter or exit the home by whatever means you are comfortable with. If you prefer not to be there, some common ideas are:
- Let us in and then head out to run errands. We are happy to lock up and exit through the garage.
- Issue us a key – we hold the key in a safe until the day of service when it is distributed to the crew leader. The key is not marked with any of your personal information.
- Give us access with garage or door code.
- Hide a key outside for us to use during the service.
Is the crew okay with dogs?
We love our furry friends! One of the perks of this job is getting to make friends with so many cool cats, dogs and other animals. We have no problem at all with friendly and excited animals. However, if your dog is anxious or aggressive around strangers, we ask that they please be on a leash or in a secure area while the crew is there.
What should I do if I need to change my service date or time
We are happy to accommodate cancellations or reschedules! Please give us as much advanced notice as possible, with at least 48 hours or more to avoid a $50 cancellation fee. Availability varies.
What should I do if I need to get in touch with my crew?
The fastest way to communicate a message to your crew is by texting (602) 476-9321 so that the office can relay the message to your crew.
How should I prepare my home for the cleaners?
So that we can spend more time focusing on cleaning your surfaces rather than moving your items please consolidate:
- Countertop items – store under your sink or in a container while we’re there
- Floors – anything that doesn’t belong on the floor should be stored in a closet or on a bed (think things like that pile of laundry or the kids toys)
What happens if something at my house is damaged during the service?
Going GreenHouse has the insurance and bonding to give you peace of mind:
- General liability insurance protects you against damage to items in your home
- Worker’s Compensation protects you against someone hurting themselves on the job on your property
- Bonding protects you from theft
If anything in your home is irreplaceable or priceless, please let us know so that we can make a note in your file to steer clear of that item or, for 100% safety, put the item away in a safe place on the day we come clean.
Please be aware that we do our very best to leave everything in your home in better condition than we found it, but accidents do happen!
If an accident does occur at your home, the Crew Leader is required to fill out an Oops! Damage Report Form which will notify you as well as the office of the incident. The office will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss a remedy.
Will I get the same crew every time?
We strive for consistency. With that said, employees sometimes get sick, go on vacation or move on to other opportunities. Each employee is trained using the same manual, quizzes and processes. Bi-weekly staff meetings keep everyone on task and aware of new policies, products and procedures. We use the standard checklist and your client profile notes to ensure that we provide you with the same consistent service every time. If we don’t, we want to hear about it.
What if I’m unhappy with my service?
Please let us know right away if your service is not up to par so that we can determine a way to earn a 5-star review form you in the future. The fastest way to get in touch is via text (602) 476-9321. We are ready and eager to please, so let us know how we can adjust your service to knock your socks off!
After every single service, we will send a feedback request email. However, if you don’t want to wait fo rthe feedback email to come to you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to contact the owner or call or text (602) 476-9321 with your concerns. Please do so within 48 hours of your service and provide pictures if you can. Our policy is 100% satisfaction guarantee which means that we will send a crew out to your house as soon as is convenient for you to bring the service up to the standard we pride ourselves on. Everyone has a bad day here and there, we don’t deny that but we promise to make it right if you receive a disappointing service.
What forms of payment do you accept?
Cash, debit, credit and check. Debit or credit on file is preferred.
Should I tip the crew that cleans my house?
Tips are never expected but always appreciated! If you feel that your team went above and beyond please feel free to reward them. We are happy with cookies and high fives but gift cards and cash are great too! Another way to contribute is to share positive feedback either via email or text or by giving us a 5-star rating on Yelp!, Google or Facebook. Going GreenHouse employees get monthly gift card incentives for a job well done!
Should the cleaning crew clean up after my pet?
We love your puppies, kitties, lizards and bunnies! We don’t love their excrement (insert poop emoji here). Cleaning up pet messes including blood, urine, feces and vomit is the responsibility of the pet owner.
What kinds of cleaning products do you use?
- Shark upright vacuum
- Hoover portable vacuum
- Flat mop with microfiber pad
- 1 capful of Dr. Bronner’s in a few gallons of warm water
- Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day (variety of scents)
Tub & Tile cleaner:
- Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day dish soap (variety of scents)
- Reusable microfiber and bar towels
Toilet Bowel Cleaner:
- The Clean Collection Bowled Over Toilet Bowl Cleaner
Stainless Steel Cleaner:
- Earth Friendly Products Stainless Steel Cleaner
- Feather duster
- Swiffer (wash and reuse Swiffer heads)
Deep Cleaning Arsenal:
- Baking Soda
- Razor (stainless steel and plastic)
- Industrial toothbrush
- Pumice stone